STRENGTH HONOUR INTEGRITY
A strong strategic thinker with experience in "solution" selling, including a sense of how technology works and products are integrated.
Dynamic, results oriented executive with proven managerial, sales and technical skills.
A self-starter: tackling complex problems with zest, creativity, and ingenuity. Passionate, motivated, and enthusiastic about helping others reach their full potential.
Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communication skills, building rapport directly and quickly with team members while forging successful strategic alliances with customers.
Excellent organization and policy implementation skills for a disciplined & successful work environment.
Insatiable drive for continuous personal learning and development.
High degree of professionalism, creativity and judgment, exceptional interpersonal skills, strong business acumen and a market-driven commitment to superior quality of service to the customer.
The ability to convey clearly, concisely and persuasively the company's capabilities to a range of internal and external parties. Personable with a good sense of humor.
Enthusiastically representing organization with creativity, professionalism, integrity and judgment.
Proven track record in developing and training staff to outperform competition.
DIRECTOR OF SECURITY/NICOLETTI & ASSOCIATES 2002–CURRENT
SPECIAL RESPONSE CORPORATION/ SECURITY CONSULTANT
GENERAL MANAGER & VP, SECURITY SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY CANADA 2001–2002
SECURITAS CANADA (PINKERTON & BURNS INT’L)
CORPORATE SALES MANAGER 1999-2001
DSC (DIGITAL SECURITY CONTROLS)
SR. KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, OPERATIONS MANAGER (CANADA/USA/INTERNATIONAL) 1996-1999
C&K SYSTEMS CANADA & USA
VICE-PRESIDENT/ FOUNDER 1992–1996
EAGLE ALARMS OF CANADA
SYSTEM SALES MANAGER / PROJECT MANAGER / INSTALLER 1981-1991
BETATRON SOUND & SIGNAL / ALARM PROTECTION SYSTEMS
Professional Development & Training
• The Executive Program in Sales Management
York University, Schulich School of Business
Executive Sales Management
Coaching and Teambuilding
Building Successful Teams
• High Performance Facilitation Canadian Training Development Group
• Skills for Sales Success (Facilitator’s Course) Canadian Training Development Group
(Canadian Professional Sales Association CSP prerequisite Course) Certified trainer
• Consulting Management Program
Effective Communications Group, CAACO
• Certified Sales Professional “CSP with Distinction”
(CPSA), Canadian Professional Sales Association
• Certified Protection Professional “CPP”(Security Industries highest accreditation)
(ASIS), American Society for Industrial Security
• Certified Xerox “PSP” trainer
Xerox (Professional Sales Process) “train the trainer”
• Applied Electronics Technician Program
• Licensed Private Investigator
Province of Ontario
• Government of Canada (GoC) “Top Secret Security Clearance”(PWGSC #952XXXXX)
Technical Competencies & Skills
• Specialist in physical security audits, risk management, loss prevention and security management
• Expert in all high levels of Security, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Protection and Communication Systems.
• Comprehensive knowledge in all major manufacture’s technical software.
• Experienced in the sales, installation and servicing of various security manufacture’s products.
• Functional knowledge of high and low voltage systems design and installation.
• Knowledgeable in all levels of Investigations, and investigative techniques
• Specialist in covert and overt countermeasures, electronic surveillance, CCTV & Access Control systems
• Experienced in locksmithing, and safes
• Executive & Close Protection specialist, protecting various high profile clients including high ranking labour officials, CEO’s and celebrities, Most recently Liza Minnelli, Guy Ritchie & Madonna
• Operating Systems: MS Windows, Microsoft Office, ACT, Security related programs
• Fluently bilingual, English and Italian
Professional Associations & Interests
• Member (A.S.I.S), American Society for Industrial Security
• Member (CPSA) Canadian Professional Sales Association
• Past board of director of CANASA, holding various chairs
• Underwriters Laboratory of Canada board and chair sub-committee
• Member Toastmasters International
• Knights of Columbus (8661 Credit Valley Counsel)
• Toronto Sportsman Association, BRRC
• Martial Arts, Physical fitness
• Bulls-eye, PPC & IPSC shooting (Qualified Range Officer)
• Approved Verifier (Canada Firearms Centre)
• Certified Intermediate Hockey Coach